Remote learning at the USLC
What is Remote Learning?
Remote = from a distance (from https://learnersdictionary.com/definition/Remote)
Learning = the activity of someone who learns (from https://learnersdictionary.com/definition/learning)
Remote Learning = learning from a distance
USask has several resources to assist you with remote learning
Learn about tech requirements
- Review the minimum computer/laptop and internet connectivity standards for remote/online learning that will work for most USask classes.
- Learn about recommended security actions.
- Find out how to test your internet connection.
Set up your software and course tools
- Configure your USask email.
- Update your PAWS profile and find your courses in Blackboard or Canvas.
- Review the free software and applications available to students.
- Familiarize yourself with the free file storage options available to students.