Software in the Computer Lab
|Pronunciation Power One||
|Pronunciation Power Two||
How To Print
To print, first you must buy printing credits.
You have two options for buying printing credits.
- Buy printing credits online with a credit card
- Sign in to your PAWS.usask.ca account with your NSID & password
- Search for "print"
- Select "purchase printing credits" ($1.00, $5.00 or $10.00)
- Buy credits at the USLC Library
- Bring your Student Card
- Bring your NSID
- Pay with cash or credit card
- $5.00 = 50 pages
- the money you pay goes into your CPAS account
- credits do not expire
Print in the USLC computer lab or at any campus library ,including the USLC Computer Lab and Student Lounge.