Huazhong Agricultural University 2018: English & Agriculture Program
Huazhong Agricultural University
English & Agriculture Program
July 21 to August 11, 2018
Learn English and experience hospitality in the Canadian prairies!
The University of Saskatchewan is a world-class institution and one of the most beautiful campuses in Canada. Our short-term English study programs are suitable for intermediate level English speakers. Focus on improving your English as you develop new vocabulary and knowledge for your future studies and career.
- Improve your English language skills as you learn about agricultural practices in Saskatchewan
- English classes in the morning and cultural/social activities in the afternoons.
- Enjoy guided tours throughout the University of Saskatchewan's Agricultural and Research facilities including College of Agriculture and Bio-resources, the Canadian Light Source (Synchrotron) and many others.
- Learn about Canadian culture and history to develop your inter-cultural skills.
- Interact with Canadian people as well as other international students at the Language Centre and the University of Saskatchewan.
- Program includes: accommodation in Mohyla Residences, classroom hours, 3 meals per day, farewell luncheon, health and accident insurance, transportation, airport pickup and drop off as well as access to textbooks, library, computer lab and WiFi.