Student Success Centre
Get extra free help so that you can do your best in your English studies.
In the SSC, you can:
- Attend extra classes in listening and reading
- You are welcome to come to any or all of the classes.
- You don't need to sign up. Just come!
- Make an appointment for other skill areas or just to talk
- You can come alone or in a group.
- Attend special workshops
- It's best to sign up so that there are enough handouts for everyone.
Low-Intermediate (Levels 20/30)
High-Intermediate (Levels 30/40)
Location , Hours , Phone
- Location: In the back of the Library, Room 350.
- Hours: Monday through Friday from about 8:00 am until about 4:30 pm.
- Phone: To leave a message for the Student Success Coach, you can call the Library at 306-966-4357
You can sign up for free extra help from your classroom teacher each week.
If you prefer private study with a flexible schedule, you can work with a qualified ESL tutor. Visit the Student Advisor to get recommendations, and then you and the tutor can arrange meeting times and payment.
The student advisor can help you with a variety of issues and questions: personal, health, academic, financial, program policies, transition to university.
The advisor also works with many departments on campus and organizations in the community and can refer you for appropriate help.
If you wish to take a leave of absence from your program or you wish to leave your program at the Language Centre, you must talk with the advisor.
Hours available :
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 2-4pm.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9-11am.
Drop in or make an appointment.
For questions or help related to your study permit, please visit ISSAC on campus.
Going to University
Want to attend the University of Saskatchewan?
Registering for Classes
Students in UPrep 2 will learn how to register for classes in workshops. Check here for information on classes and registration.